𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐥 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐞 – 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲?
The main issue that Earl that caused him to embark on a journey to human mind was: “Why in the modern times that it’s so easy to become wealthy, about 80-90% aren’t wealthy & most likely aren’t even on the path to wealth?”
The first suggestion is that you should conduct a survey in your neighborhood, when you present two question for each head of a household:
1. What are you doing at the present time to increase your income now?
2. How much money are you planning to be worth at the age of 65?
You’ll be surprised to find out that most men are often than not do any constructive thinking on either subject. They keep justifying their current status by blaming their environment, parents, god, you name it – they blame it.
If you are in the race, you’ll get there as men 90% of man aren’t even in the race arena. To prove it to yourself ask yourself 3 questions until you hear this message:
1. What were your plans for increasing your income?
2. How much do you want to earn?
3. How much money had you decided to be worth by the time you’re 65?
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧? 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍!
The decision will start a motion of looking up at things, learning, asking questions, going into the arena. Than they keep on with persistence and determination & the laws of nature must manifest your desire. Stay clear in what you want – FOCUS is the second factor here.
Before a pilot is taking off, he is going through a check-list every single time. In the process he set the destination and other data in the system, then ask the Tower (subconscious mind, divine) and then you are cleared to take off safety & land.
With your path to wealth, why don’t you act the same? (Crickets sounds).
𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬.
Have an ideas journal where you can write any idea about how to make money through a service or product. Don’t judge them, just write as many as you can – some of them will give you the breakthrough you want.
You can use this tip > “Your Special Time of the Day”
Every day when you’re about to call it for the night. Take a shower. Go to a quiet room, dim the lights, sit on a comfortable chair, and ask this question:
“How will my business be conducted 10 years from now?” (it can be 1 year).
Get the answer and try to do it now!
Here are the steps to start your new thinking habit:
- Use the “Special time” of the day at the end of the day or wake up early an hour before you’re costumed to (breaking habit patterns)
- Think deliberately, with a purpose. Use the gold mine between your ears
- Take a white sheet of paper and write on top your financial goal – This is the amount of money you intend to earn each year soon.
- Now write your five ideas every morning; how to improve the situation, to get closer to your goal. Increase your contribution to match your financial goal.
- Save those sheets of paper in a special idea file (remember: write 5 new ideas every morning).
- Develop a sense of expectancy – try to hold the feeling of the thing you’re looking for is a sure thing. It’s only a matter of time before it is realized.
- Alter the attitude of the mind by acting right now as the person you want to become! Once your goals are all met – how would you conduct yourself? What will you dress? How is your form? Your tone of voice? How do you discipline your thoughts as you’re their master? (before you can do something, first you need to be something).